A lot of guides and resources that I have created on this blog starts with “Go to Google Assistant Settings“. We already have a lot of such pages and there are a lot more planned for coming days. I think it will be a good idea to have a very detailed page with simple instructions to access Google Assistant settings. I can link to this page from all the How-To guides, whenever I say, “Access Settings”.
So, here we are!
Google Assistant Settings on Android
To access Google Assistant on your phone or tablet:
- Launch Google Assistant and tab the blue icon on the top.
- Tap the settings (three dots) icon on the same spot.
- Tap Settings
That should take you to Google Assistant’s Settings page.
Assistant Settings on iPhone and iPad
Accessing Assistant settings on iOS is very similar to that of Android. Here is how you can do it:
- Open Google Assistant.
- Tap the blue circle in the top right corner
- Tap the settings (three dots) icon
- Choose Settings.
Google Assistant Settings on Chromebook
This looks similar to what you have on your phone or tablet. Here is how you can access the settings page:
- Open Google Assistant and tap the blue icon in the top right corner.
- Tap the settings icon, (three dots) in the top right corner.
- Tap Settings.