There are many funny things that Google recommend you ask Google Assistant. There are many funny things that users found out by playing around with Google Home. Here is a (large) collection of such funny and weird questions to ask the Assistant and Home. You can call these Google Assistant Easter Eggs, in a way!
Wait, what if you want to create your own joke for Assistant? You can do that too!
I am not adding answers in this list. What’s the fun if you already now what Google Home is going to tell you, right? With that, let’s get to the list. Be sure to drop me a comment with your favorite question or answer. And yes, if you have new funny questions to add to this list, be sure to share those too!
Funny Things to Ask the Assistant
- I’m feeling lucky!
- Why did the chicken cross the road?
- Who let the dogs out?
- Am I fat?
- Do you like the iPhone?
- Are you afraid of the dark?
- Mirror mirror on the wall, who’s the fairest of them all?
- What’s the best pick-up line?
- Okay Google, testing!
- Let’s party
- Tell me a joke / make me laugh
- What is the meaning of life?
- Clean my room/house
- What does the fox say?
- Okay Google, self-destruct
- My precious!
- To be or not to be?
- Are you married?
- What is love?
- Describe your personality?
- How do you like your coffee?
- Do you have any pets?
- Talk dirty to me!
- See ya later, alligator!
- What is the loneliest number?
- What am I thinking?
- Do you exercise?
- What time do you sleep?
- Game of Thrones fan? Here is a collection of GOT related questions to ask the Assistant.
- “Hey Google, Can you rap?”
- “OK Google, sing me a song”
- “Hey Google, sing Happy
- “Hey Google Beatbox”
- “OK Google, read a poem.”
- “OK Google, bark like a dog.”
- “OK Google, do you speak Morse code?”
- “OK Google, entertain me.”
Funny Games to Play with the Assistant
You can play funny games with your Assistant. Here is a collection of funny Google Home games.
“Hey Google, let’s play Mystery Sounds”
In this game, the Assistant will play some sounds and you will have to guess the animal or bird. Give it a try!