Valentine’s day is here and it is time to fill the air with love, quite literally. Google Assistant is also preparing to help users with this. You can use the following voice command to do this:
“Okay Google, turn up the love”.
On the phone, the Assistant starts playing romantic music. If you have a Google Home device with a display, a Hub, for example, you will see romantic animation as well.
If you have other connected devices and lights, the Assistant can use those to give you a romantic ambiance.
“The Assistant will play smooth jazz music and if you have color-changing smart lights, they’ll glow romantic red and purple tones. This feature is available in English across the globe.”
You can use a variety of voice commands to trigger this. Here are other official recommendations from Google:
- “Hey Google, play romantic music.”
- “Hey Google, show romantic dinner recipes.”
- “Hey Google, serenade me.”
- “Hey Google, play a podcast about relationships.”
- “Hey Google, tell me a fact about love” to learn about love in the animal kingdom.
- “Hey Google, Happy Valentine’s Day” to learn how to say “I love you” in 8 different languages (Korean, Mandarin, Hindi, French, Spanish, Danish, Gujarati, Indonesian).
- “Hey Google, do you love me?” to create a heartfelt poem with the Assistant.
Hope you find this useful. Subscribe for more Google Assistant tips and tricks.